|“||A member of the Creed Special Forces, dishonorably discharged for assaulting a general. His outstanding marksmanship earned him the title of 'Killing Machine', but he is just as well-known for the nine dragons tattooed across his back.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
|“||Coming from an elite group of Specialists idolized for their outstanding military knowledge and ability on the battlefield, Codename Hawk has been trained to use a wide variety of Special Items during combat.||”|
|— Old Description|
Armor Vest: Balanced Vest
7 Days - 3,500 NX
30 Days - 7,100 NX
7 Days - 14,000 GP
30 Days - 28,400 GP
Hawk has his own custom weapon: Hawk's Dragunov SVDS.
There are no apparent visual differences between his current and classic form except that his uniform colors are changed a bit. His upper vest used to be dark blue but is now a grayish-blackish color, and his pants now feature a yellow stripe instead of a black one.
- Like Raven, Hawk is named after a bird.
- It is implied that he is blind in his left eye, though this does not impede gameplay.
- His only known history is that he knew Classic Viper before they became Specialists. It is unknown what kind of relationship they shared.
- His rank may be quite high, as clothing is stereotypically what high-ranking officials wear.
- Hawk's nationality is unknown but his only known background is that he is 32 years old.
- Hawk was the first specialist to be released after the two original pairs, Viper and Scorpion.
- Hawk can be obtained through the Ghost Hi-Sec Case.