The Gun Emporium is a unique game feature, maintained by Bubba Ares, that allows players to forge, combine, and customize all kinds of weaponry. The only weapons that aren't available to forge, are Melee weapons, Explosives, and Specialist Items. All forged weapons are listed in a drop down list, where one can easily see what they would want to forge.
It is the successor to the Gun Emporium (Beta).
There is a 80% success rate cap on customizations. The default success rate is 50%.
In order to increase the success percentage, increments of GP can be added.
Just like the Original Gun Emporium, there are levels of customization. While the Original Gun Emporium may have used different quality parts, the current uses generic Customization Parts. The levels of Customization range from 1 to 3, level 1 being the lowest. The higher the level, the less of a negative impact there is on the weapon. For example a Level 1 customization on the Trigger of a weapon will increase the Rate of Fire by a degree, but also will increase the recoil that the weapon has. It also may or may not affect the recoil pattern of said weapon. A level 1 customization will require 10 Customization Parts, level 2 being 20 parts and level 3 being 30 parts.
Changes from the Original Gun Emporium
- Permanent Items can be forged.
- There's no longer permanently fail weapon customization.
- Success rate is capped at 80%, depending on how GP was put in.
- You no longer use specific parts (i.e Trigger, Barrel) of a weapon to customize.
List of Forgeable Weapons
See List of Forged Guns.
List of Forging Hardware
See Forging Hardware.
- To celebrate the re-release of the Gun Emporium, all weapons with failed customization slots (prior to the update) have been renewed to their former glory.
- This feature is also known as Gun Emporium Gold.