Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 Day - 1,100 GP
7 Days - 5,390 GP
30 Days - 21,450 GP
90 Days - 59,400 GP
The Galil ACE can be thought of as a cross between the M4A1 and the AK-47. Although based on the design of the AK-47, it is more similar statistically to the M4. There are a number of flaws in this gun. While it may look small, its portability stands at 55, nearing lowest among Assault Rifles, shared with the AK-47 and L85A1, among others, and only outshines the Rocco's M14 Hunter.
The rate of fire is below average but adequate; it is neither the best nor the worst. The average fire rate for an assault rifle is 74. The recoil pattern is easy to handle, making the Galil ACE a good weapon to tap-fire with, and this is especially recommended when firing on targets at medium to long ranges.
Although the damage is high-average for an assault rifle, its DPS is matched by most other assault rifles due to their higher rates of fire. The Galil ACE can score a weak 3 shot kill to a strong 4 shot kill. There is substantial damage dropoff at long range, but it should not be a problem since the gun is optimized for close to medium range combat. Accuracy is also a problem at long range despite its higher than average accuracy rating, making it a liability in larger maps where distance shooting is required (like Snow Valley and Kill Creek).
- The Galil ACE was available for permanent during:
- Although the front sight post of the Galil is present, the center notch is apparently missing.
- "ACE" stands for Advanced Combat Edition.
- In real life, this is called the INDUMIL Galil SCE, and is based on the AK-47 family. It is manufactured in Colombia.
- When this weapon was first released, the in game model was very small (smaller than most pistols). The size was corrected in a later patch