Low due to rarity
|“||A compact variant of the G36E popular among counter-terrorist forces. With a versatile top rail for sight mountings and a shorter barrel than the G36KE, this rifle is highly portable and extremely effective for CQC.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The G36C is a compact variant of the G36E that can be obtained from these NX cases: Supply Case G36-N, the Supply Crate MYST1-N, the Supply Crate MYST-N, and the Transport Locker. It is a cut-down version of the G36 that is commonly used by special forces and it is surprisingly very effective in CQB skirmishes and in Hit-and-Runs.
One of the most obvious features of this gun is that the famous G36 scope is not included. Similar to the AUG A3 series, it allows players to equip and test out different varieties of scopes such as the ACOG TA1 Scope. Other noticeable differences are: It has a slightly reduced gun sound, although it is still familiar to outside enemy infantry. The portability of the weapon is the biggest change, as it is lighter than any other G36 variant and therefore better to be used to go place to place. However the recoil of the weapon is increased due to game balancing and the different usage of the scope. That makes it harder to use in long-range firefights unlike its predecessors.
|NX Standard||G36E Valkyrie|
|Forged/MARK II||Yuletide Persuader(G36E)
Autumn G36E Valkyrie
- This gun was released for the Assault Rifle Month for 16,900 NX along with the M416 CQB CAMO, M4A1 SOPMOD, and L85A1 MOD CAMO.
- This gun was added to the Best of 2010 Sale for the price of 11,850 NX.
- This weapon was available for direct purchase from the Black Market during Cyber Monday of the Black Friday Sale (2012), for 7-day and 30-day durations.
- The G36C was given to players who logged in during the 5th Anniversary Hot Shot Event on July 11th, 2013 at 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Pacific (8:00 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM Sydney, July 12th).
- The G36C has the same jamming problem while tap-firing as the G36KE which may be caused from the sound.
- This gun can be considered less accurate then the G36E due to the missing magnified scope.
- At the time of release this was the most portable assault rifle at 68 points with the second being the M416 CQB at 66 points. The Baron's M416 CQB has since surpassed it with 70 points.