7 days - 3,400 NX
30 days - 6,500 NX
90 days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
Small Unusable Laser Sight
|“||This advanced weapon is the prototype for a new generation of foldable sub-machine guns. Disguisable as a mere laptop battery, it can quickly unfold into a powerful CQC weapon.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The FMG-9 is a NX standard SMG added during the Rural Estate patch. This prototype weapon is very compact and remains in a folded position until the character decides to use it; swiftly assembling it for use. The weapon also has a very quick reload and a small spread which lets it compete with other weapons in its category, despite lacking the ability to attach any sights. The Magpul FMG-9 is compact, meaning it is highly portable. This gun has an amazingly fast draw and its accuracy is considered high for a SMG, having 77 points, just 1 point off the VB Berapi LP02.
On the flip side, there are some disadvantages with the Magpul FMG-9. This gun disallows magazine modifications and a scope attachment. The absence of a scope disadvantages the gun by not being able to reduce its spread at medium-long ranges. Also, since the Magpul has a high rate of fire its 30 round magazine will deplete very fast, leaving the player vulnerable for the few seconds required to reload the weapon. Fortunately, the Magpul's reload speed is approximately 2 seconds.
- It was available for 25% off permanent duration during Combat Arms' 4th Anniversary sales.
- During the Return of the Perms Sale, it was available for 19,920 NX permanent duration.
- The Magpul FMG-9 was sold at a 15% discount during the Running Out of Time Sale.
- This gun was renamed from "Magpul FMG-9" to "FMG-9".
- FMG stands for Folding sub-Machine Gun.
- In-game and Arsenal description misspells the word machine.
- The Arsenal Image states it says FMG on its sides, yet, in-game, the gun says FMG9 Instead
- When first released, the gun had FPG on its sides which stands for Folding Pocket Gun, which was later changed to FMG.
- This gun was leaked in the 2nd livestream on the CombatArmsTV account on Twitch.tv by Kalika.
- The FMG-9 features a integrated flashlight that has no use in the game.
- It is the only gun to be statistically better than its Epic counterpart, Banshee's FMG-9.
- The ACE variant of the FMG-9 has 31/93 ammo capacity.