1 Day - 900 NX (BR)
7 Days - 3,400 NX (BR)
30 Days - 6,500 NX
90 Days - 11,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
|“||A modified version of the F2000 that has been upgraded to allow for increased customization.||”|
|— Item Description|
The F2000 Tactical is an NX-Standard Assault Rifle added in the 9/8/10 mid month supply drop.
The F2000 Tactical is a hybridization of the F2000 and the FS2000, removing the proprietary F2000 scope in favor of a top receiver rail and an attached fore-grip. Its weapon stats are in-between the two other F2000 variants and is statistically identical to the FAMAS SE.
Just like the FS2000 and the F2000, the F2000 Tactical features extremely fast spread recovery in addition to a quick draw speed and short reload time. Compared to the FS2000, the F2000 Tactical has slightly more horizontal recoil, making it less favorable for medium-range spraying. As a result of these characteristics, it fulfills a niche in the Black Market's NX standard Assault Rifle category: It combines the high spread recovery and accuracy of the FAMAS G2, the damage of the M416 CQB, and a spraying recoil pattern comparable to that of a M6A2 SRT.
|NX Standard||F2000 Tactical
|Epic||Deckland's F2000 Tactical|
- When released in Combat Arms Europe, the stat bars were the same as the F2000, the NX Rare gun, instead of the "real" stats (which are on par with the FAMAS G2).
- Despite the various statistical differences, the F2000 Tactical has been said to operate like the CX4 Storm and the M416 CQB by many high ranked players.
- When walking from side to side while firing, the F2000 Tactical places its shots near center of the reticle. When firing, the first three shots of the F2000 go straight up, while the F2000 Tactical fires four shots straight up. Finally, when a player equips an iTech Reflex Sight (purchased with GP) or the HDS-4 Reflex Sight (purchased with NX) onto a F2000 Tactical, the accuracy surpasses that of the F2000.
- This and Deckland's F2000 Tactical are the only weapons in the F2000 family to have a vertical foregrip
- The empty round casings are ejected out of the firing end of the reciever.