1 Day - 400 NX
7 Days - 1,500 NX
30 Days - 3,000 NX
90 Days - 5,000 NX
When equipped, the player's gear has the appearance of a bomb squad suit.
|“||A special suit designed to protect the body from impact and shrapnel during ordinance disposal or detonation. Also known as the Bomb Squad Suit.||”|
|— Item Description|
The EOD Suit, when worn, looks big in appearance, therefore making the player seem larger then usual. This can be a disadvantage, as the player's hitbox appears more vulnerable and bigger when wearing this suit (therefore, making the player easier to hit). However, the EOD Suit allows a players character to be entirely concealed.
This is very useful for kick evasion from an Elite Moderator, if one is using a Specialist.
- The EOD Suit is a bombsuit worn by EOD technicians for disposing bombs.
- In reality, this suit would decrease a person's speed when walking/running due to the large amount of protection making the suit heavy.
- In reality, a player would be unable to snipe or used a scoped weapon while using this suit due to the face covering blocking the scope (ex. when scoping in a EOD, the the character model moves the scope "though" the face covering to put it in line with their eye.)
- Some players jokingly call this suit the "Teletubby suit" and calls anyone who wears it a "teletubby". Other players refer to it as the "juggernaut" - in reference to a type of enemy from the Call of Duty Modern Warfare franchise which wears an EOD suit.
- No matter what mercenary, specalist, or character you have equipped, you will always be treated as a male in game. (Eg. Male voice controls)
- It was available for permanent duration during the One Day Sale on 4/12/13, at a price of 4,080 NX.