Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Two hands, two Skorpions, no waiting! You might have to take up juggling to reload properly, but that won't matter when everything in front of you disappears in a hail of bullets!||”|
|— Item Description|
As its name suggests, the Dual Skorpions consist of two separate Skorpion weapons wielded in unison. However, the stats are not reflected in having double the effects of a single Skorpion.
The damage output is higher than a single, ordinary Skorpion by 4 points; while the Rate of Fire has become very high --clocking at 1333 rounds per minute(citation needed) .
Drawbacks, however, include a very large amount of recoil, coupled with the slow reload time (collectively).
|GP Rare||Skorpion Black|
|NX Standard||Skorpion MOD
|NX Rare||Skorpion Black MOD|
|Set||Max's Dual Skorpions
Winter Dual Skorpions
|Forged/MARK II||Skorpion MARK II
Skorpion Black MARK II
Skorpion MOD MARK II
Skorpion Black MOD MARK II
|Festive||Dual Skorpions Maple Leaf
Skorpion MOD X-Ray
Dual Dual Skorpions
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.
- The weapon is not available on-screen while reloading, a trait shared by the Minigun and the Orthus.
- This is the first weapon to be lowered off-screen while sprinting, contrary to the 3rd person sprinting animation which shows the player rasing the Skorpions at an upward position.
- Many believe that the 'Duals' shoot faster than the GP standard Skorpion, even though the Rate of Fire statistic is the same between both, at 90. The notion is not entirely false. While the Duals as a weapon alone have a higher rate of fire, each individual Skorpion has the standard Rate of Fire of any Skorpion; each Skorpion in each hand shoots one after the other, creating the sense that the Duals fire much faster than the actual Skorpion. The actual stat refers to one Skorpion only. This also applies for the Orthus.