|“||Two hands, two Skorpions, no waiting! You might have to take up juggling to reload properly, but that won't matter when everything in front of you disappears in a hail of bullets!||”|
|— The Arsenal|
As the name suggests, the Dual Skorpions consist of two separate Skorpion weapons that are wielded in unison. Damage is higher by 4 points than the normal Skorpion, its Rate of Fire is very high, clocking at 1333 rounds per minute - allowing the wielder to unleash hell on their enemies at a rate almost on-par with the minigun.
However, the Dual Skorpions do have their own drawbacks. The insane amount of recoil, coupled with the added reload rate of both weapons can seriously impair one's performance---thus limiting this weapon solely for CQC.
If a player were to hold down the fire button, they would end up facing the sky as soon as their ammo ran out - further emphasizing the amount of recoil present.
|GP Rare||Skorpion Black|
|NX Standard||Skorpion MOD
|NX Rare||Skorpion Black MOD|
|Forged/MARK II||Skorpion MARK II
Skorpion Black MARK II
Skorpion MOD MARK II
Skorpion Black MOD MARK II
- Two bullets, from each Skorpion, will be shot when the Fire button is pressed.
- Each Skorpion carries 30 bullets, thus 60 ammo in all.
- The weapons are not available on-screen while reloading.
- This is the first weapon to be lowered off-screen while sprinting, contrary to the single Skorpion, which is raised upwards.
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up And Take Our Perms Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.