Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Desert Eagle SE|
30 Days - 1,900 NX
90 Days - 3,900 NX
Permanent Duration - 9,900 NX
|“||A customized version of the Desert Eagle with a beautifully carved design on the slide.||”|
|— Item Description|
This pistol has significant differences over the original Desert Eagle. It has flame-like carvings along the new polished black barrel and improved damage and accuracy ratings. The recoil pattern is also different. This may lead to unexpected headshots or misses.
The Desert Eagle SE can be purchased within the Black Market, so it is more common than its other variants. It can also be purchased for permanent duration.
|GP Standard||Desert Eagle|
|GP Rare||Desert Eagle Black|
|NX Standard||Desert Eagle SE|
|NX Rare||Desert Eagle Gold|
Dual Desert Eagle
- Even if one fires all the rounds of the magazine, there will still appear to be a few rounds left in the magazine and chamber when reloading.
- This is the first pistol in Combat Arms to have the 'self-loading' reload style.
- With an Extended Magazine II, one can have the ammunition from both 7 round magazines in one 14 round magazine. Only the GP and NX Standard variants have this characteristic.
| • Anaconda Black • Anaconda Black 8-Inch • Anaconda Gold • Anaconda Silver * • Anaconda Silver 8-Inch ‡ |
• Beretta 93R * • Desert Eagle • Desert Eagle Black • Desert Eagle Gold ‡ • Desert Eagle SE * • American Eagle *
• G18 • G23 • G23 Carbon Black • G23 Chrome ‡ • G23 SE
• K5 • K5 CAMO • K5SD * • K5SD CAMO ‡
• M1911 Knight's * • M1911 Knight's Gold ‡ • M1911 MEU • M1911 Silver
• M92F SE • M92FS • M92FS Gold ‡ • M92FS Silver • P226 * • P226 Silver * • P99
• USP • USP SE * • USP Tactical • USP Tactical SE ‡
C1851N Pistol • 44Rem Rev • M1849 Pocket Revolver
|* - NX Standard, ‡ - NX Rare|