1 Day - 1,600 GP
7 Days - 7,840 GP
30 Days - 31,200 GP
90 - Days 86,400 GP
|“||Developed for counter-terrorist operations, this bullpup model sniper rifle offers fast and easy barrel exchange and the advantage of using a variety of ammunition.||”|
|— Item Description|
The DSR-1 is a powerful hybrid weapon, with both near-perfect accuracy and damage. Even though the stats say the power is 99, one will get a OHK more than 90% of the time. This sniper rifle is unique because it is one of the few sniper rifles to feature a bullpup configuration. The scope of this gun is equal to the scope found in the L96A1. While it is quite powerful, players may notice opponents starting to tank shots at around very long ranges (or long range and equipped with a heavy vest).
|NX Standard||DSR-1 Subsonic
|NX Rare||DSR-1 Tactical|
- This is the second weapon to have a NX rare variant released first and then have a GP variant, the first being the ACR.
- The currently noticeable differences between the DSR-1 and DSR-1 Tactical are that: The DSR-1 (GP) has a shorter cheek-rest, and a shorter barrel, without a large muzzle brake.
- Nexon has made a picture error on the profile screen for the DSR-1 (the section where one looks at kills, accuracy, etc. for a gun that the account has used). If one looks closely, the picture of the DSR-1 is actually a DSR-1 Tactical.
- Upon release, the DSR-1 had just enough damage to perform one-hit-kills on enemies that don't use heavy vests. Heavy Vests could consistently tank it before. However, it seems that later on, the DSR-1 can consistently kill Heavy Vest users as well as do regular One-Hit-Kill SR damage (L96A1 damage) if you compare the damage they take off when you die of a body-shot. It is because of this that it's believed that even though the stat bars still say "99" damage, it's been secretly buffed.
- All models of this gun should feature a bolt on the stock not in the body of the rifle.