This is a historical page that documents Weapons, Gear, Modes, Maps, Sales, or Events that are no longer available, and as such, information should only be added.
The Black Market Server, or BM for short, provides exclusive gameplay for people with a Bronze grade or higher. It is mostly used for Fireteam games.
Many players like playing in the Black Market because it has a less chance of hackers coming into the server. Because Black Market needs a required nx grade to enter, hackers wouldn't be able to come into the server, unless they had used an amount of NX on their account. Black Market is regarded as the server with the least amount of hackers playing in it.
If you come into Black Market, you would expect to see all players wearing various nx items. (Thus it is the server for nx-users)
There are also criticism from players in regards of the black market.
- Players being kicked frequently by Emods, in fireteam rooms especially, for being low rank, noob or do not fit the requirements from the game host.
- Alot of skilled players are in the server, which causes some difficulty for some players.
- Can only be accessed with a bronze nx grade or over. (Spend 25,000nx to get Bronze nx grade.)
- Players calling the Black Market as being filled with "nx noobs"
- Players criticizing Black Market players for "Paying-2-Win".