This article is incomplete, and requires more information.
|“||A bomb that sprays the area with a powerful dose of the Infected Virus. Deals huge damage and slows anyone who comes in contact.||”|
|— Game Description|
Fireteam Mission Reward
The BioChem Bomb slows down all enemies who take damage from the gas. It seems to combine effects of the M32 Stun Grenade and G7A Gas grenades. The green gas slows down all opponents and effects of the gas linger after walking out of the cloud.
It is also capable of dealing critical damage in the form of headshots.
|Rewards||Concentrated BioChem Bomb
- Currently, the kill feed can glitch, resulting in either a random weapon icon being shown or even no weapon icon at all.
- The gas has no effect on Fireteam Infected. Points will not be accrued even if they walk through the gas produced by the grenade. However, the gas has an effect on Quarantine Regen Infected. It is unknown whether or not this functionality is a glitch.
- The vial is identical to the Infected Samples obtained from the Infected Ship/Dead Water mission.
- The BioChem Bomb, along with all other gas grenades, does not affect players with a spawn shield.
- Though the description says that the gas emitted is the Infection Virus, players that die from it do not reanimate as the Infected.
- Allies are also slowed down by the gas, although no damage is dealt unless friendly fire is on.
- Players affected by the BioChem Bomb will have their screen go black due to incompatible graphics cards that are incapable of dealing with green screen flashes.