|Also known as|
|Be the first player to reach 15-45 kills with the arsenal you're given|
|Battle at City Center|
|Combat Arms 3.0 Arms Race (07/03/13)|
Arms Race is the 15th game mode released in Combat Arms on 07/03/13 Combat Arms 3.0 Update.
Arms Race is a free for all game mode where the objective is to use randomly selected weapons from each weapon family in order to reach the kill limit. It requires multiple kills with each weapon, except the final tier (knife and grenade), which requires only one kill, to finish the game.
|0 - 3||ACR|
|4 - 7||M417|
|8 - 10||FS2000|
|11 - 14||Kriss|
|15 - 18||MP7|
|19 - 21||PP-19|
|22 - 25||M60|
|26 - 28||RPK|
|29 - 31||MG42|
|32 - 34||M3 Super 90|
|35 - 37||R870|
|38 - 40||M107CQ|
|41 - 44||Desert Eagle|
|0 - 3||G36KE|
|4 - 7||M4A1 CQBR Gold|
|8 - 10||(ACE) AK-74M|
|11 - 14||Winter Dual Skorpions|
|15 - 18||MP7|
|19 - 21||MP5 RAS|
|22 - 25||MINIMI CAMO|
|26 - 28||K3 SPW|
|29 - 31||(ACE) Ultimax 100|
|32 - 34||SAIGA 20K CAMO|
|35 - 37||(ACE) Remington 11-87P|
|38 - 40||(ACE) L96A1 Arctic Wolf|
|41 - 44||(ACE) Anaconda Silver|
- A player may pull an equipped weapon, with any customization or modification added previously by the owner. This is a random event, but its probability can be increased with Silver or Gold Packs.
- It is possible to draw the same weapon twice, or even thrice.
- There is an occasional graphics glitch on multiple weapons. This can be corrected by switching to the knife and back.
- There was a glitch when a player in the bomb stage can kill themselves to win. This has been patched in the following maintenance.
- Arms Race is very similar to Call Of Duty's Gun Game in which you must get kills with your gun to get the next gun until you reach the last weapon.
- Arms Race was released in Combat Arms Brazil on 08/14/2013.
- Arms Race was released in Combat Arms Europe on 09/25/2013