Gun Emporium Forging
|“||A mysterious gun rumored to have been found near a meteorite crater in the desert. Where could this strange weapon have come from...?||”|
|— The Arsenal|
Alien Gun is a forged weapon that was added in the 7/27/11 Content Update.
The Alien Gun can hold up to 15 bullets, with 30 in reserve. It has a fast fire rate, and a considerably fast reload speed. While it is an efficient weapon, the uniquely loud sound it makes can be a giveaway to enemies nearby.
This pistol is incompatible with any modification. When available, forging it requires 15 Battery pallets, and 5 Plastic pallets. During different events, it has also required any of the following: USP, G23 or G23 SE.
|GP Rare||USP Tactical|
|NX Standard||USP SE
Autumn USP SE
|NX Rare||USP Tactical SE|
|Forged/MARK II||Alien Gun(USP)
|Festive||USP SE Italian|
|GP Rare||G23 Carbon Black|
|NX Rare||G23 Chrome
Improved Alien Gun
Alien Gun(G23 SE)
Squirt Gun(G23 SE)/(G23)
G18 Carbon Black
- The Alien Gun has a unique, "sci-fi-esque" firing sound.
- Ironically enough, this gun shoots bullets, which is completely contradicting the stereotype that alien weapons shooting pure energy, plasma, lasers, etc. Strangely, this is also another contradiction, as there is no barrel for the bullets to be fired out of.
- Towards the end of 2011, a bug allowed the Alien Gun to be equipped with all forms of modification. This mistake was soon rectified.
- It was also re-released quietly during the 3/30/12 Content Update, and was removed in the following patch (4/2/12), after the April Fools' event. During those times, the Alien Gun required different components in order to forge it.
- The Alien Gun was made available during the 9/19/12 Content Update, replacing the Squirt Gun.
- At first, a bug rendered the Alien Gun impossible to forge, but was promply fixed.
- When it was first released, players were able to attach modifications on the gun. The scope would appear to be attached to the gun's magazine sideways but still functioned correctly.
- The Alien Gun was available for forging in the Forge-A-Thon Event during the week of 08/28/13 - 09/03/13.