|This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Combat Arms Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and doing other helpful things to correct the article.|
|“||Developed to replace the AK-74, the AN-94 is currently used exclusively by Special Forces. Its two-round burst fire system makes it particularly lethal at long range.||”|
|— Item Description|
This weapon features a unique double burst mode. After an unknown patch, the AN-94 was nerfed, becoming weaker than the AK-47 by a small margin. However, the stats were not changed.
With 92 accuracy, a player can effectively pin-point enemies at long ranges, utilizing its enormous stopping power for a solid 3 shot kill at any range. At a 92 level accuracy, it is one of the most accurate guns (excluding Sniper Rifles) in the game. It is more accurate than the L96 series (excluding the Holiday Wolf).
The AN-94 features an extremely speedy reload time, as the reload animation does not include the cocking of the gun. On the other hand, portability is not so speedy; the AN-94 being one of the heaviest assault rifles in the Combat Arms Arsenal.
This gun does not have a direct GP Variant.
|Forged/MARK II||AN-94 TactOP(AN-94)
- The double fire action of the Double Barrel and the AN-94 have the same name, but they function completely different; the Double Barrel fires both rounds at the same time, whereas the AN-94 does not fire both rounds simultaneously.
- The AN-94 is the fifth gun to have the simple reload of pulling out the weapon's empty magazine and inserting a new one, ignoring the charging animation. The other guns having this reload are the M417, M6A2, ACR Blacksnake, MG36, and the M-200.
- Although the AN-94 user simply pulls out the weapon's old magazine and puts in a new one, there is an extra sound while inserting the new magazine. This is due to how a Kalashnikov style rifle reloads, which is different from a NATO rifle.
- The AN-94 is the only gun in Combat Arms to have a 2 round (burst/double) fire mode.
- The AN-94 possesses pinpoint accuracy when the player is stationary and/or crouching.