7 Days - 2,900 NX
30 Days - 4,900 NX
90 Days - 8,900 NX
Permanent - 24,900 NX
|“||You know you've made it as a mercenary when your gun is gold-plated. This weapon performs on par with the standard AK-47.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The AK-47 Gold Plated is a Black Market Assault Rifle introduced in the 11-12-08 Patch. It is a Cosmetic Variant of the AK-47. It is, as the name implies, gold-plated, and performs on par with the normal AK-47.
Golden and wooden parts of this rifle has different colors relatively to the colors that we are familiar from other weapons. The color of this gun is highly charismatic compared to other golden-wooden hybrid weapons. Golden color of this gun is more "cold" and it could be said "green gold" if the other gold-plated weapons are plated with so-called "red gold". Also the wooden parts looks like they are made out of some ebony wood.
- From the 19th of August, to the 25th of August, 2009, the AK-47 Gold Plated became the first ever weapon to be sold for a permanent duration, as apart of the weekly permanent weapon sales.
- The AK-47 Gold-Plated was one of the weapons featured in the Permanent Weapon Retirement.
- It was available for for 50% off permanent duration during the Shut Up Sale.
- It was available for permanent duration, again, in the Return of the Perms Sale 3 for 19,920 NX.
- This was the first weapon to be sold for a permanent duration.
- A player's position can be compromised due to the gold plating on the weapon.