1 Day - 1,200 GP
7 Days - 5,880 GP
30 Days - 23,400 GP
90 Days - 64,800 GP
Supply Crate MYST-G - 4,000 GP
EU - Lieutenant Colonel/I
Low due to rarity and rank
|“||A modernized variant of the AK assault rifle. Features a foregrip which reduces the AK's hefty recoil.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
The AK-103 is the GP Rare variant of the AK-47, and is obtainable through a Supply Case MYST-G. It can be purchased directly from the Combat Arms shop after reaching Lieutenant Colonel/III. The AK-103 is very similar to the AK-47. However, it is colored black, and also has a vertical foregrip that reduces recoil by 2 points over the AK-47, making the gun very accurate at long ranges. It otherwise differs very little from the AK-47, although its reload speed is slightly faster. Like the AK-47, it is a three-hit kill, is extraordinarily accurate, but has a three-burst firing mode, which can kill an enemy in a single burst, assuming all shots hit (which they often do). Using burst-fire mode is very highly recommended because it can save ammo. This gun is arguably the most effective gun for burst-fire because the spread is reduced to nothing when fired from the hip and when sighted in, the gun seems to have pinpoint accuracy. It is recommended to attach a ACOG scope for longer distances, using the AK-103's high accuracy to your advantage.
|NX Standard||AK-47 Gold-Plated|
|NX Rare||AK-103 Gold-Plated|
|Forged/MARK II||Guitar Gun(AK-47 Gold-Plated)|
Black Skull Guitar Gun
Cold Thunder Guitar Gun
PSY's Guitar Gun
- The scope mount suffers from a graphical bug and appears to have a block attached to the rail system, with the scope texture sideways.
- The scope mount for the Trishot Holosight is different than those for the ACOG TA1 and TA3. The Trishot mount has the same raised style as the SCAR-L or ACR.
- The ACOG TA1 and TA3 are placed too far forward when viewed in 3rd person perspective, as it merely floats instead of being solidly attached to the provided rail system.
- Although the AK-103 is depicted as a variant of the AK-47 in-game, in real life it is actually a derivative of the AK-74M.
- This is actually a customized AK-47, since the actual AK-103 has an AK-74M style flash hider, something this gun lacks.