1 Day - 950 GP
7 Days - 4,655 GP
30 Days - 18,525 GP
90 Days - 51,300 GP
- BR Prices
1 day - 1,500 GP
7 Days - 7,350 GP
30 Days - 29,250 GP
90 Days - 81,000 GP
NA - Staff Sergeant/III
BR - Captain/II
|“||Designed to become the latest and greatest of the carbine assault rifles, the ACR is capable of being an exceptional choice in just about any tactical scenario.||”|
|— The Arsenal|
This weapon behaves similar to the M4A1 while featuring even more portability. Unlike the M4A1, the ACR has a very noticeable Bullet Spread when zoomed in with an ACOG even when bursting, where the M4A1 has little spread zoomed in and can last nearly half the magazine with little spread on full auto. The ACR is still a useful ranged weapon when Tap Firing. The player can attach an iTech Reflex Sight on the weapon to control its spread and diagonal recoil, though its efficiency at long-ranged combat would in turn be decreased due to the low magnification. The Recoil on this gun is higher than that of the M416 and its variants.
|NX Standard||ACR Sandfire|
|NX Rare||ACR Blacksnake|
- This weapon has been sold for Permanent during the following events:
- During a surprise sale in July 2010, for 24 hours at a price of 100,000 GP.
- During the Rifle Booster Sale between August 5 and August 11 2011, for 75,000 GP.
- During Black Friday (2011), at a price of 100,000 GP.
- During Black Friday (2012), at a price of 70,000 GP.
- During Black Friday Sale (2013), at a price of 70,000 GP.
- During the second Open Armory Event players obtained this weapon for 7 days.
- The ACR looks surprisingly similar to the SCAR-H including the engraving of its manufacturer FN Herstal, despite the weapons being considerably different in real life.
- Strangely enough, this weapon was released after its NX Rare variant, ACR Blacksnake. It shares this trait with the DSR-1 Tactical.
- The ACR is the second gun to have significant diagonal recoil, with the SCAR-L being the first.
- The ACR has a similar sound to the M4A1, but it is slightly different at the end of the sound clip.
- The iron sights of the ACR are flipped down in the game.