The 9-30-09 Patch is a monthly patch has debuted many new items in Combat Arms. This includes many variants of the AK-47, boxes dropped in-game, gear, and items belonging to the Specialist Items category.
This patch have also introduced players that Nexon would soon become Blockparty.com, merging the gaming site with a FaceBook-style community and profiles to make it more welcoming to groups of friends who play Nexon-published games.
List of Patch Releases
- Quarantine is now available to be played on Warhead
- Overdose, the original Quarantine map, now has both One Man Army and Elimination game modes on it.
New Game Modes
New Items (In-Game)
New NX Items
- Airstrike Designator - LGB
- Supply Case TAR-N
- Cowboy Hat
- Specialist 2 Slot License
- M24A3 Woodland and the RPK-74M (in Supply Crate MYST-N)
New GP Items
- Airstrike Designator-LGB (First Lieutenant V required)
- RPK (Staff Sergeant III)
- AK-74U Gold-Plated (in the Supply Case AR
- RPKs MOD (in the Supply Case MG)
- Specialist 2 Slot License (First Lieutenant I)
Fixes and Other Changes
- Arms and Kill Cam settings enabled for clan matches
- New Clan Emblem
- Elite Moderator color rating changes correctly when receiving positive or negative votes.
- Heartbeat Detector and Sensor can be equipped with the Patriot Cap (USA) and 1st Year Anniversary Backpack.
- R870 MCS and variants have Audio SFX for pumping and reloading.
- M92FS and variants muzzle appear correctly when suppressors are attached.
- P226 / Silver muzzle appears correctly when suppressors are attached.
- AK-103 Gold textures added to underside of the weapon.
- One Man Army spawn points are now randomized.
- GP and EXP Bonus Passes can now be deactivated / reactivated, allowing multiple passes to be stored without overwriting your previous pass or losing remaining usage.
- Custom Reticles can now be deactivated / reactivated, allowing multiple reticle changes to be held in storage and used at your preference.
- Animations improved for certain types of death.
- Fireteam: Players can start/join at any time during the 5-second countdown.
- Map issues fixed in Two Towers
- Map Issues fixed in Warhead
- Shipping containers on Warhead can no longer be climbed to abuse Alpha Spawn.
- Map issues fixed in Cold Seed
- Quarantine / Two Towers: Bug that allows Infection to "bounce" off water fixed.
- Shop: M134 Mini-Gun firing rate displays the correct amount.
- Lobby: Quarantine ambient audio no longer plays when exiting games.
- In-Game: When killed in a Clan Game with Kill-Cam Off, the Damage Indicator displays correctly.
- In-Game: Hair for Default Female Merc has been fixed to appear correctly (occurred after recent visual polish update to all Mercs face and hair).
- Quarantine: Fire damage and explosives including the Claymore, Frag grenades and M16A1 AP mines do more damage against Infected.
- Quarantine: Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, Pistols, and Sub-Machine Guns do more damage against Infected.
- Quarantine: Humans must survive the entire round to receive victory mission points.
- Quarantine / Showdown: Ledge near Bravo can't be accessed to avoid Infection.
- Quarantine / Two Towers: Rooftop peaks can't be accessed to avoid Infection.