The 8-26-09 Patch, although it was released in August, felt more like the September Content Patch since it was released so closely in September. It added a few more maps on Quarantine and new weapons.
New NX Items
- Hauser Mercenary
- M134 Minigun as a Specialist Item
- R870 MCS MOD for Supply Case SG-N
- M92FS Gold for Supply Case P-N
- MK.48 MOD 0 CAMO for Supply Case MK-N
- Supply Case MK-N
- MTAR-21 CAMO and MP7 MOD Steel is now in the Supply Crate MYST-N
New GP Items
- TAR-21 at Second Lieutenant level 1
- Balanced Vest at Master Sergeant level 3
- M134 Minigun for Specialists at First Lieutenant level 3
- MP7 Steel available in the Supply Case SMG
- R870 SE available in the Supply Case SG
- M92FS Silver available in the Supply Case Pistol
New Maps For Search and Destroy
New Maps For Quarantine
Fireteam Mode Changes
- Fireteam mode's Normal difficulty has been changed to be easier to finish.
- Hard Mode difficulty has been changed to be the old Normal mode's difficulty, making it slightly easier than before.
- Map boundary “glitches” patched on: Desert Thunder, Overdose, Two Towers, Junk Flea, Showdown, Power Surge, Warhead, Cold Seed, Gray Hammer, and Sand Hog.
- Stamina bars will no longer be refilled whenever a human becomes Infected.
- Mines can be safely planted without taking environmental damage from the poison gas on Overdose