New Game Mode
(click the game mode for more information)
- Operation: Overdose, made for Quarantine
(click the map for more information)
New NX Items (Limited Time)
- Permanent PSG-1 MOD
- M4A1 SOPMOD became available to be directly purchased (with NX, that is) without the need to gamble on a Supply Case it is in.
- Utility Backpack would have double its rental period when purchased.
New NX Items
- Flamethrower (Specialist Item)
- SAIGA 20K CQB
- MK.48 MOD 0
- SAIGA 20K CQB CAMO supply case-only weapon for the NX case Supply Case SG-N.
- MK.48 MOD 0 CAMO supply case-only weapon for the NX case Supply Crate MYST-N.
- USP Tactical SE supply case-only weapon for the NX case Supply Case P-N
- Bonus EXP Pass (40%)
- Bonus GP Pass (40%)
- Utility Backpack
New GP Items
- Supply Case MG with the MK.48 MOD 0 also in it.
- M67 Frag Pack is now available in GP for Command Sergeant Major 3 and higher.
- Flamethrower for Second Lieutenant 4.
- Utility Backpack for First Lieutenant 1.
- L85A1 CAMO available in the Supply Case AR.
- SAIGA 20K CAMO available in the Supply Case SG.
Other Game Changes & Updates
- Shotguns Only
- No Shotguns
New Game Modes For Maps
- One Man Army is now available for Showdown.
- Capture the Flag, after being removed, is back for Brushwood.
- Heartbeat Detector / Satellite Scanner no longer have abnormal battery drain/use if a teammate has a Heartbeat Detector / Satellite Scanner equipped.
- Heartbeat Sensor functions again.
- Female Specialist Viper has had her speed and stamina adjusted to their intended amounts.
- Descriptions for the M1911 Knight’s Gold, M1911 Silver, Desert Eagle Gold and Desert Eagle Black have been updated.
- Idle Timer adjusted to 2 minutes in game rooms.
- First Anniversary Bandana now displays correctly on female character.
- Satellite Scanner has been balanced to alert the opposing team that it has been activated, and does not recharge after respawn.
- Nutshot has been changed so that it is no longer a one hit kill. You now obtain a Nutshot when your killing shot hits a male character in the nuts.
- HDS-4 Reflex Sight aiming bonus has been increased to 5%.
- Curse Filter fixed in the lobby.
- The Left and Right arrow keys can now be assigned to the game controls.
- GM Impersonation and Red Text issue in the Server Lobby has been fully addressed.
- Vote Kick – UI no longer remains active and blocks the screen.
- In-Game: Areas where vulnerable to clipping or glitching through walls or assets in Warhead, Gray Hammer, and Rattlesnake have been fixed
- Power Surge – Restricted area on top of a warehouse at Bravo Spawn can no longer be accessed.
- Rattlesnake – You can no longer climb on top of the warehouse and hide in restricted areas of the battlefield.
- Modifications on the L96A1, K1A and M14 should now appear correctly for Scorpion.
- Total clan EXP needed to rank up is now displayed in the clan tab (as opposed to the remaining amount needed).