|This article is need of a Rewrite. You can help out the CAWiki by re-writing the article. The talk page may contain suggestions.|
Map: Kill Creek
Game Mode: Bombing Run
SubMachine Gun: Mei's MP7 MOD
Specialist Item: Auto Turret
Head: Clan Cap
- The Clan Shop is now available in the Player's Clan Tab
- The Shopping Cart is added to the Player's "My Character" Tab
- Clan Quick Match System
Other Game Changes/Fixes
- Short Fuse is now available to be played on Clearance Level 2 servers.
- While the NX Grade required to enter Black Market has not changed, the threshold to reach Bronze Grade has increased.
- An additional NX grade has been added between Common and Bronze, called the Copper Grade.
- The Golf Server now has 4 channels, the Bravo Server now has 8 channels, the Black Market Server now has 5 channels, the Alpha Server now has 7 channels, and the Foxtrot Server now has 4 channels.
- Clicking on an Equipped Item in the My Character screen will highlight that item in the Inventory.
- Items received in the Inbox as a gift now have the sender’s name in the message field.
- Modifications now display what class of weapon (AR, SMG, etc…) they modify
- M93 Hornet can no longer be used in No Explosives matches.
- Mine indicators in Spy Hunt now properly update.
- Going to the inbox while in a game room will now properly update your stats as “Outfitting”
- The default M9 Knife now appears correctly in-game.
- The M92FS Veteran’s Kill Log image now appears correctly.
- The descriptions for the M9 Professional, Elite and Champion have been changed.
- Medals have been added for Accolades in the Player Profile Medal Case.