Welcome to the Combat Arms Wiki
The Combat Arms encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
Welcome to the Combat Arms Wiki, the definitive source of the latest Combat Arms information. We are currently working on 2,143 different articles, and you can contribute.
Please understand that the information on this site is continuously edited for precision. Faulty information, grammatical errors, and self-opinions are constantly being reworded or removed. If you find any information that is outdated, untrue, or an opinion; please feel free to correct any of those mistakes.
No Malicious Editing
No Ban Dodging
No Abuse of Power
No Support of Cheating
Note that the CAWiki should not be held accountable for any informational mistakes. We do our best to confirm and verify any information that comes our way before we add it to our site. If anything, the users who contribute to our database will be held accountable instead. Just the same, if any you see any mistakes while browsing through our articles, please use your time to fix any visible issues instead of simply leaving them there.
In case of an emergency, or of you are simply unsure of what to do, please contact our local CAWiki Administration.
With all that aside, remember to check in with our site and stay up-to-date with the most recent Combat Arms news!
Pistols are a type of secondary weapons in Combat Arms. They are characterized by their slow rate of fire, high portability and low damage (with the exception of the Anaconda and Desert Eagle series), fast draw and reload speed, and cheap cost.
Pistols are best known for their portability, and cost approximately one third as much as regular primary weapons. All pistols have a relatively low magazine count, and as such, are advised for usage only at close range when the primary weapon clip is empty...
- Phase One of Combat Arms 3.0 has been implemented!
- Older MYST-ABC cases are now being sold in the shop!
- The rewards algorithm has been restructured in order to account for assists, and other bonuses!
- The P220 SE, a new GP pistol, has been released!
- Until the 29th of May, certain MVP rewards will be increased!
- ... that the long requested 'Assist Kill' feature is now present in Combat Arms?
- ... a new full body cosmetic item is being prepared for phase two of Combat Arms 3.0?
- ... that the new User Interface is scheduled for Combat Arms 3.0 phase 2?
- ... that after the current retirement sale, a new set of MYST cases are expected to make an appearance?
- ... that for a limited time, MVP earnings will include a rewards case?
- Community Ban List.Go to The CBL
- Nexon AmericaGo to Nexon North America
- Wikia Inc.Go to Wikia
- Let's Play GamersGo to LPG
So I've just downloaded the latest patch to Combat Arms, which is
their 'Combat Arms 3.0 Phase 1'.
The VERY FIRST GAME I play, I encounter a hacker
using Rank Hack and when kicked, Server Crasher.
Good job Nexon, Good job.
On a lighter note, I played with ElReyDelQS who complimented my
Read more >
Well I guess that this week is going a lot better than the last
two.I have added two accounts to my possession.My brother gave me
his account(D34th_M4CH1N) and I made a new account with an e-mail
that I thought doesn't really get used very often.I am having a
little difficulty coming up with custom weapons to come up with,but
I will find something.AnywayI have some more nes,I am going to have
my 1 year with Nexon on May 23,2013.Should we party or should we
just ignore it like normal?IDK,it's for you guys to decide,anyway
until I get a computer at home,I won't be able to play.Anyway the
Face That I Hold Inside is a referenc to Papercut by Linkin'
Park(FKN LOVE THAT SONG),I will try to post the lyrics for you guys
to see....and here they are…
Read more >